‘Round the Blogosphere
There have been some intriguing blog posts by other bloggers recently, so I thought I would just share a few of them here:
- Frugal Travel Guy mentions that while there are not many great credit card sign-up bonuses for advanced churners, there are some good ones for newer churners like myself.
- Just Another Points traveler points out how to earn 750 United Airlines miles for FREE.
- Million Mile Secrets states that most miles and points are not taxable. Just the other day I was asked about this, and it helped to clarify the confusion for me.
- Mommy Points mentions it may be possible to get a Marriott status match. This is an expedited way to top-tier status, which usually requires staying 75 nights.
- The Points Guy details an offer for 40,000–and possibly 60,000 points with the Hilton HHonors Suprass American Express card.
- View from the Wing covered the decline of domestic first class. Regardless of how much people whine and complain, air travel has always been special for me.
- And on a personal note, the Avios for signing up for RealtyTrac do not show up in my account. Worse yet, they appear to have been credited then stolen removed from my account: