Monday Travel Funny: Strange Laws in the U.S.
While the following may or may not be true, FieldOfBurch takes no responsibility for any attempt, successful or unsuccessful, to commit such actions.
10. Indiana – The value of Pi is 3.
9. Tennessee – It is illegal to share your Netflix password.
8. Juneau, Alaska – Flamingo owners cannot let their pets into barbershops.
7. Connecticut – You can be stopped by a police officer for biking over 65 mph.
6. Georgia – No one can carry ice cream in their back pocket on Saturdays.
5. Iowa – One-armed pianists much perform for free
4. Kansas – Rabbits may not be shot from motorboats. Good luck with that.
3. Oklahoma – Whaling is illegal. Yes, whaling.
2. Florida – If an elephant is tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
1. When two trains come to a crossing, neithter shall go until the other has passed.